Our Immune System protects us from various diseases by detecting a wide variety of agents – from Viruses to other harmful Micro-organisms. But unfortunately, due to our wrong lifestyles, Improper Eating Habits, and Irregular Routines, Mental stress, we end up compromising our Immunity which makes our body more susceptible to have dangerous diseases. But a person can deal with such conditions by adopting the natural way to boost the immune system.
A person experiences a condition of Immune-deficiency when the body’s ability to fight infectious diseases is compromised or entirely absent. In that condition, a person may particularly at great risk to opportunistic various infections, in addition to normal infections that could affect anyone.
The concept of immunity had been rooted in the Ayurvedic System of Medicine before 600 BC by the name of ‘’Vyadhikshamatva’‘ in ‘’Charaka Samhita’‘.
In Ayurveda, the Acharyas told that the power of the body resistance which prevents the development of disease (Vyadhi-Utpadak-Pratibandhakatva) or resists a Bala of disease (Vyadhi-Bala-Virodhitva) respectively is called as “Vyadhikshamatva”.
According to Ayurveda, Vyadhikshamatva is Defined as:
It described the Ayurvedic definition of Vyadhikshamatva, it is defined as the power of resistance capable enough to check the progress occurrence or recurrence of the disease.
समदोषः समाग्निश्च समधातुमलक्रियः। प्रसन्नात्मेन्द्रियमनाः स्वस्थ इत्यभिधीयते।। (सु. सू. -15/47 )
According to Acharya Sushruta, Definition of a Healthy or Swastha person, it is whose Vatadi Dosa, Rasadi Dhatu, Mootradi mala, and Agni are in Sama pramana (balance state) and work properly and who possess Prasannatmendriyamanah.
Bala: Bala is also called Strength and is used as the synonym of Vyadhikshamatva and Acharya Susruta directed to preserve Bala because once it destroys or decreases it will lead to Vyadhibala (formation of diseases). Hence, preserving Bala directly increases Vyadhikshamatva.
Acharya Sushruta described Bala as:
तत्र बलेन स्थिरोपचितमांसता सर्वचेष्टास्वप्रतिघातः
सर्ववर्णप्रसादो बाह्यानाम् अभ्यन्तरानाम् च करनं
आत्मकम् कार्य प्रतिपति भवन्ति। (सु. सू-15/25)
It means Bala is essential because it provides firm integrity to the muscles, improves the voice, complexion, and helps the person to perform both external and inner functions normally.
Three types of Bala (Vyadhiksamatva or immunity) are described by Ayurvedic Acharyas, named as:
त्रिविधं बलमिति (च.सू.-11/36)
Main Reasons for Vyadhiksamatva:
Harmful viruses, bacteria, fungi, and other microbes, wrong dietary and lifestyle habits, disturbs the normal physiology state of the body and results in the formation of Disease. Or, according to Ayurveda, disease originates from Paraspar anubandha of Nidan, Dosha, Dushya, and absence of Vikarvighatkar bhava.
इह खलु निदान दोष दूष्य विशेषेभ्यो
विकारविघातभावाभावप्रतिविशेषा भवन्ति। (च. नि.- 4/4)
विकार विघातकर भाव – Those factors that prevent disease.
विकार विघात अभाव – Factors favorable for disease.
Hence, Vikarvighatkar bhava is the main reason for vyadhikshamatva process.
Factors Affecting Vyadhikshamtva:
Acharya Charak has described the main factors affecting Vyadhikshamtva are:
- Desha: Vrihi is causing more pitta and guru, and this occurs more wholesome in anupadesha (watery area) but not as much wholesome in jangaladesh (normal area)
- Kala: Season is also so important, if we use vrihidhanya regularly, it causes pittakarak.
- Sam yoga: It means a combination of products, Vrihidhanya with dadhi and phanita is more harmful and cause a disturbance in the body.
- Virya: It means the potency of the product Vrihidhanya with ushna virya is more harmful and decrease the functioning of vyadhikshamtva.
- Pramana: Food in more quantity is more harmful but inappropriate quantity is wholesome.
Also, Vyadhiksamatva depends on the maintenance of the equilibrium of doshas (vata, pitta, and kapha) and the healthiness of all the seven Dhatus. The factors which have to be checked while examining a patient have been described by Acharya Charaka – Bala or also called Strength is one of them. This bala depends upon the healthiness of all the Dhatus, because dhatus protect the whole body and enable it to resist the disease. Also, the factors described by Acharya Charaka as being responsible for increasing Bala is related to the healthiness of Dhatus.
Vyadhikshamatva also helps in to achieve the aim of Ayurveda, that is:
‘स्वास्थस्य स्वास्थ्य रक्षणम्। आतुरस्य विकार प्रशमनम् च‘।। (च.सू. 30/26)
It indicates that:
First, we have to preserve the health of healthy people by adopting Ayurveda and help them to attain four principles of life (virtue, wealth, pleasure, and liberation from the cycle of rebirth),
Second, to treat illness and disease by proper Ayurvedic guidelines.
Vyadhiksamatva means one who is capable of resisting diseases. Depending on the nature of Vatadi doshas and person who is not capable of resisting diseases suffers from diseases mild or severe, acute or chronic. A person who wants a disease-free life and good health should adopt healthy practices related to diet, conduct, activities and Improve immune system naturally. The equilibrium state of dhatu is healthy and gives rise to pleasure.
Ayurveda is only the main source in which people boost the immune system naturally for a long-lasting. Ayurveda suggests taking healthy and nutritious diet, including plenty of salads, fresh juices, sprouts, herbal teas, commonly used herbs such as turmeric, licorice, curcumin, cumin seeds, flax seeds, neem, aloe vera, manjishtha, giloy, ginger, garlic, tulsi, etc., that detoxifies the body and blood, improve the functioning of all the organs, help in rejuvenation of the cells, and boost the functioning of the immune system, so that a person live a disease-free and healthy life.
Additionally, a person can also use triphala guggul, arogyavardhini vati, lauha bhsma, brahmi ghrita, maha kalyanaka ghrita, ashwagandha ghrita, brahma rasayan, chyawanprash, ashwagandgarishta, agastya haritaki rasayan, etc. But the classical medicines should be taken always under the guidance of Experienced Ayurvedic Physicians.
Rather than using home remedies, a person can also use extract-based herbal medicines that are free from side effects and are very beneficial in improving the whole functioning and boost the immune system naturally.
How You can find the Best Ayurvedic Company in India and Authentic Ayurvedic products Worldwide:
If you find some difficulty to choose the best Ayurvedic medicines, don’t worry about it, There is a one renowned ayurvedic company who are working in ayurveda healthcare domain since last 15 years and producing the most authentic & genuine ayurvedic medicines through its GMP certifed & USFDA registered manufacturing unit. This ayurvedic company name is Deep Ayurveda. They are making 100% extract-based herbal formulations and all the ayurvedic medicines are formulated by the team of experienced & qualified ayurvedic doctors under the kind guidance of Deep Ayurveda founder “Dr Baldeep Kour” . Every ayurvedic medicines and herbal products are producing after many clinical trials and observed positive results on thousands of patients.
The ayurvedic medicines are 100% pure and chemical free that can be used by every person without any doubt. Here we describe some herbal products that specially made by Deep Ayurveda to boost the immune system, and also provide many other health benefits.
Ayurveda Herbal Capsules:
- Giloy Capsule: Giloy is a powerhouse of antioxidants that fight free radicals, keep the cells healthy and nutritive, and get rid of harmful diseases. The capsule is 100% extract of giloy herb which helps in the elimination of harmful toxins, purifies blood, fights bacteria, viruses, and other harmful microbes. It boost the immune system and fights all the respiratory problems.
- Amla Capsule: Amla is a storehouse of vitamin C, B complex, high amount of protein, carbohydrates, sodium, iron, calcium, carotene, etc., that making it healthier. It nourishes the mind, improves memory power, enhances intelligence, rejuvenates the cells, and makes a person so strong by boost the immune system naturally.
- Ashwagandha Capsule: This is another amazing product that was used from ancient times in many medicinal purposes. Research regarding Ashwagandha found that it increases the activity of natural killer cells, also known as immune cells that fight various infections and help the body stay healthy. Additionally, the capsule reduces anxiety, stress, depression, cortisol levels, blood sugar levels, etc, and provides multiple health benefits to a person.
- Curcumin Capsule: Curcumin capsule is 100% herbal that contains bioactive compounds with multiple medicinal properties. It increases the antioxidant capacity of the body that removes harmful toxins and makes a healthy environment. The capsule boosting up the immunity and helps to fight against viral replication. Also, it suppresses various inflammatory molecules that are responsible for the cause of the damage by harmful viruses.
- DA-Immuno Capsule: This is a special formulation made by Deep Ayurveda packed with powerful antioxidant and antibacterial properties that boost immunity naturally and prevent a person from seasonal flu, cold, cough, viral infections, etc. This herbal capsule is composed of Tulsi, Curcumin, Giloy, Ashwagandha, Licorice, etc., that increase energy levels, improve active immunity, decrease fatigue, weakness, anxiety, depression, etc. This combination act as anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, memory enhancement, anti-stress, cardio-protective, etc that boost the immune system and provide multiple health benefits to a person.
- Tulsi Capsule: Tulsi is one of the best Ayurvedic herbs that boost the immune system. The capsule contains phytochemicals, bioflavonols, and anti-oxidants, anti-microbial agents that treat infections in the respiratory tract and prevent it from secondary infections also. It relieves symptoms of bronchitis, colds, congestion, sore throat, sinusitis, flu, etc. Also, it is a great blood purifier and is best known to flush out toxins and clean the internal system.
- Wheat Grass Capsule: Wheatgrass contain a high amount of nutrients, like iron, calcium, amino acids, magnesium, vitamins A, C and E, chlorophyll, etc. The high nutritional value if the wheatgrass capsule help to build a strong immune system which helps to make the body healthy and disease-free.
- Aloe Vera Capsule: Aloe vera is packed full of immune-boosting polysaccharides that help to improve the functioning of the immune system. It contains micro-nutrients that help to fight against free radical damage in the body, further boost the immune system naturally.
- Neem Capsule: Various medicinal utilities have been described for neem due to its multiple properties including anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, anti-malarial, anti-fungal, anti-viral, antioxidant, anti-ulcer, anti-hyperglycaemic properties. Neem capsule helps boost the immune system while cooling down the body internally. It eliminates harmful toxins and impurities from the blood and provides a stronger immune system.
- Virog Immunity Booster Tea: If someone is not able to take capsular form, he/she can boost their immunity by consuming this wonderful immunity booster tea. This herbal tea is a decoction of various ayurvedic herbs and spices. This works amazingly to fight cold, ease a sore throat, relieve congestion, fever, etc.
- Chyawanprash Special (Ashtavargayukta): This amazing chyawanprash is made up of amla, pushkarmool, jeevanti, vasak, satavari, ashwagandha, punarnava, dalchini, agru, guduchi, pushkarmool, etc. These combinations will help yo fight against various infections and diseases, reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental illnesses, make a person strong, and provide a healthy and disease-free life.
Instead of taking various chemical-based medicines, it is much better to use natural things that are used for many years. Our Ayurvedic Acharyas also used various herbs, and after a positive and healthy result, they gave knowledge of each herb to an individual to promote healthy life by using natural and pure herbs.
Every individual should adopt Ayurveda to make a body chemical and disease-free. Ayurveda focuses on the root cause of disease and eliminates the toxins even from the deep tissues and improves the functioning of all the organs. Include Ayurveda in your daily routine and enjoy a healthy life.
For more detail on ‘Improve Immune System’ one can also visit the nearest clinic of Ayurveda or also can take online consultation.