As blood flows through the blood vessels, that is the circulation of blood in the veins builds up pressure on the walls of blood vessels, which is due to the continuous flow of the blood pumped by the heart. Normal blood pressure range is 120/80 mm Hg but deviation from this range leads to either high blood pressure or low blood pressure. Low blood pressure is also termed as “hypotension”.
Low blood pressure can make you feel completely drained and your body doesn’t even get enough oxygen which further is leading to various pains and fatigue. Dehydration in your body or some side effects due to certain medication can be the cause of low blood pressure but there are many underlying causes which will be stated as you read the article. Low blood pressure ranges lower than 90mm Hg (systolic) and 60 mm Hg (diastolic).
Causes of Low Blood Pressure:
Low blood pressure is caused due to various reasons which are stated below:
- Heart problems
- Hormonal imbalances
- Neural disorders
- Kidney failure
- Side effects of medicines
- Stress and anxiety
Low Blood Pressure (BP) Symptoms:
- Fatigue and tiredness are generally observed when you perform a physical exercise.
- Dizziness even after proper sleep.
- Blurred vision is very common.
- Pale skin is observed.
- Lack of proper concentration.
- You can even faint at times, if not well hydrated.
- Nausea, traveling sickness and allergies.
- Breathing problems are observed often.
- Weak pulseAnemia
Home Remedies of Low Blood Pressure:
You can always skip medications and try to follow these certain tips to live a healthy life and treat low blood pressure naturally at home. Home remedies are best when taken care of properly, you should follow only those remedies which are good for you, but it is always best to consult an Ayurvedic expert before and get yourself checked in order to treat the disease and heal as soon as possible.
- Try to eat more salt; if you are suffering from low blood pressure it is mandatory to increase the sodium intake daily.
- Avoid alcohol as it can further lower your blood pressure.
- Yoga can help; try to do yoga for 15-30 minutes daily.
- Drink more water, hydrate your body.
- Eat good and healthy food.
- Keep a check on your blood pressure
- Eat less sugar and processed foods to keep a check on your diabetes.
- A walk everyday or even some physical exercise can be very helpful.
- Avoid stressful situations
- Try to meditate and stay calm.
Low Blood Pressure Treatment as per Ayurveda:
Though it’s best to avoid medicines and naturally heal yourself but you can always depend upon the natural medicines to manage low blood pressure. At Deep Ayurveda, the Ayurvedic experts are well educated and experienced, they tend to understand your problem first and only then prescribe the medications or the treatments to help you heal or recover. They skilled professionals manufacture medicines only after great research and quality checks. These medications are GMP certified and can actually heal your problem like they managed mine. I had consumed these medications and have completely managed myself. These amazing medications are stated below, you can read the benefits and visit an Ayurvedic expert soon!!
- Haridya Balya Ayurvedic Tea – This remarkable herbal tea is all you need to manage heart-related problems. It can soothe your blood vessels, increasing the flow of blood hence, better circulation in the body. This also detoxifies your body, giving you the natural healthy body which can fight different diseases. You can drink this tea twice a day after or before meals.
- Heart Care Capsule – Heart Care Capsule is an extract based supplement beneficial for cardiovascular problems. These capsules can effectively manage high cholesterol levels, blood pressure levels, coronary heart diseases, etc.
Ayurvedic low blood pressure treatment has heal me completely, I am on the road of being healthy again, I have no such disease or health issues now. I feel good and fresh. I am energetic again after taking the proper Ayurvedic treatment as offered by Deep Ayurveda. By even following the basic diet, you can get a control over your blood pressure and live a healthy life!!
Low Blood Pressure Diet:
A certain diet is always good to help you heal from a particular disease and in the scenario of blood pressure, some foods can be really helpful and can actually aid in lowering the blood pressure and letting you live a normal and a healthy lifestyle. Following a naturally healthy diet is all you need to take control over your hormones and stress. A healthy, non-stressful life is what can make you live an enhanced life.
Foods which can lower the blood pressure include the following list:
- Fresh fruits and vegetables should always be on the menu.
- Lots of fresh water to hydrate your body.
- Salt rich foods to maintain the sodium level in your body.
- Caffeinated drinks can be really helpful.
- Foods rich in vitamins and minerals are at all times better.
- Nuts, eggs, dairy are good to go with.
- Grains, meat and sea foods should be consumed often.
- Vitamin B12 rich foods are good for health.
- Foods which are not rich in carbohydrates, that is are low in carbs.
- Protein rich foods are must to heal.