Ayurvedic Treatment of Lung Cancer:
Ayurvedic treatment of lung cancer: Lung cancer is a malignant tumor that starts in the cell of the lung. Malignant means that it can spread or metastasize to other parts of the body. When cancer starts in the lung cells, It is called primary lung cancer.
Lung cancer divided into nonsmall lung cancer and small cell lung cancer based on the type of cell in which lung cells can cause cancer.
1. Nonsmall cell lung cancer: it usually starts in epithelial cells in the outer part of the lung. This type of cancer is called adenocarcinoma. Nonsmall lung cancer can also begin in flat thin cells called the squamous cell. These cell line the bronchi which are the large tubes or airways that branch off from the trachea or windpipe into the lungs. This type of cancer is called squamous cell carcinoma of the lung.
2. Small cell lung cancer: It usually starts in cells that the bronchi in the center of lungs. The primary type of a small cell lung cancer is small cell carcinoma. Other types of cancer can spread to the lung, but this is not the same diseases as primary lung cancer.
- 1. Most cases of lung cancer are caused by smoking although people who have smoked can also develop the conditions. Smoking cigarettes are the single major risk factor for lung cancer.it is responsible for more than 85% of all cases.Lung cancer is caused by a mutation in your DNA when the cell reproduces they divide and replicate forming identical cells.other chemical exposures can raise your risk of lung cancer
some example is arsenic cadmium-nickel compounds, coal products, mustard as vinyl chloride.
A symptom of Lung Cancer:
1.cough especially if it persists or become intense.
2.pain in the chest, shoulder or back unrelated to pain from coughing.
3.Harsh sounds with each breath
4.coughing up blood
5. muscle wasting.
6. loss of appetite
7. Recurrent lungs problems such as bronchitis or pneumonia.
9.Neck or facial swelling
10.A headache, bone or joint pain
11. General weakness
Treatment of lung cancer include chemotherapy surgery and radiation therapy. In addition to these standard remedies of lung cancer, Ayurvedic medicine is taken as a supplement to help and control cancer and prevent the spread of cancer to other body parts.
Ayurvedic herbs are known to have the capability to destroy the cancerous cells and kindle the healing process. Use of ayurvedic medicine will help control the tumor and improve the quality of life.
Ayurvedic Herbs are Useful for Treating Lung Cancer:
Curcumin – A substances found turmeric is an antioxidant that prevents inflammation property helps to stop the growth of new cancer cells.
Shatavari- This is rejuvenating and is used to strengthen the patient after standard treatments like chemotherapy.
Ashwagandha – Rich in flavonoids the anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant anti-tumor properties help prevent a spread of cancer as well as kill spread of cancer cell to cure lung cancer.
Blueberries cloves and clove extract green tea, extra virgin olive oil carrot, and mushroom help prevent cancer growth.
Mild exercise is recommended to reduce symptom eliminate food allergens trans fats, caffeine and refined food.
Food with rich in B- vitamins protein and antioxidant help lessen the symptom of lung cancer.
Diet and Lifestyle in Ayurvedic Treatment of Lung Cancer:
- Reduce sugar intake
- Avoid smoking and alcohol
- Eat plenty of fruits vegetables and whole grain
- Panchkarma therapy is beneficial in cancer
- Eat a diet that is rich in natural cancer-fighting and helpful in boosting.
Classical Ayurvedic Treatment of Lung Cancer:
- Lakshmi Vilas Ras
- Sameerpannag Ras
- Ras Sindhoor
- Draksha avleha
- Vasa Avleha
- Talisadi Churna
- Kachnaar Guggal
Patent Ayurvedic Treatment of Lung Cancer:
- Deep Ayurveda Respocare Cough Syrup
- Deep Ayurveda Curcumin Herbal Capsule
- Deep Ayurveda Ayurvit Multivitamin Capsule
- Deep Ayurevda Guggal Capsule
- Cancer Support Capsule
Disclaimer: The Editorial Team of “Ayurveda For Healthy Living” is not responsible for any errors in the contents or any consequences arising from the use of information published on online portal of ayurveda magazine “Ayurveda For Healthy Living”.