Asthma Treatment as per Ayurveda – Ayurvedic medicines have a history of excellence and proven results. These amazing medicines are used since ancient times and people have always benefitted from them.
With no side effects, these medicines can make your immune system so strong and active that you can lead a healthy life, free from diseases and problems.
From skincare problems, throat infections, diabetes, even cancer can be dealt by Ayurveda. Ayurvedic experts should be consulted before taking any medications to get the required results.
Ayurveda believes in natural healing, curing the disease from the roots and making sure that it doesn’t re-occur in any case. That’s the beauty of Ayurveda!
What is Asthma?
Asthma is a medical condition in which your respiratory system fails to work properly and you have problems while breathing. Your body doesn’t receive enough oxygen leading to various other health problems.
Asthma is also known as the swasa-roga, in Ayurveda caused by the vitiation of all the tridoshas but with the predominance of Vata-Kapha dosha.
Asthma is very prevalent in the society; young children are even the victims of this disease causing them troubles in breathing.
Ayurveda believes in naturally healing the disease with Ayurvedic herbs and therapies.
Ayurveda can treat asthma from its roots and help you recover well. Ayurvedic medicines can be really helpful in treating Asthma and help you in living a good life.
Types of Asthma:
It is equally important to understand your medical condition as it’s crucial to understand how you can treat it.
- Mild Intermittent asthma is a condition which arises when you do hard exercises, it would be really difficult to exercise with this type of condition. Coughing is quite common in these cases.
- Mild persistent asthma is another condition in which symptoms such as coughing, airways being blocked or swollen are frequently observed.
- Moderate persistent asthma is a severe condition which can be genetic even; it is also caused if you are an active smoker or else passive.
- Severe persistent asthma is a serious condition in which severe symptoms like chest pains, frequent cough and blockage of airways is observed. Exposure to some chemicals, fuels can be the cause as well. It can be genetic as well and smokers are also prone to such type of asthma.
Causes of Asthma:
- Consuming intoxicants by mistake.
- Staying in place with long term cold or chills.
- Blood-related disorders.
- Pets can even cause some infections.
- Food adulterants can cause toxicity.
Symptoms of Asthma:
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Dry cough is another symptom usually seen.
- Pain in the chest while coughing
- Fatigue and tiredness after some physical activity.
Asthma Treatment in Naturally:
Ayurvedic medicines which are manufactured by utilizing the natural herbs are very effective in asthma treatment and helping in removing asthma from its roots. It is mandatory to visit an Ayurvedic expert prior to consuming such medicines. Ayurvedic Medicines for Asthma have no side effects and are really good.
- Mix a ginger juice, fenugreek and honey. Drink this cup of blessing every day. Ginger and fenugreek are known to reduce inflammation and honey is antibacterial in nature and also helps to scrap out accumulated toxins.
- Honey and turmeric every morning can be beneficial. Add 2 spoons of honey and 1 spoon of turmeric to a bowl and pour some water. Drink this up every morning to purify your lungs.
- Hot coffee can be helpful. Try to eat or drink food which are warm or hot, avoid cold or chilled foods like ice-creams.
- Basil leaves in the water is very good for asthma. You can add few leaves to a glass of warm water and drink this twice to thrice a day. Basil is known to decrease the toxicity in the body.
- Add cardamom to your dishes. You can add cardamom to your teas, deserts even curries.
- Amla is also very good for healing; consume either amla juice or even the dry form. Rich in vitamin C, it can remove the toxins from the body.
- Massage your chest with warm mustard oil every night before going to bed. Give your body time to heal, massaging is another way to remove toxins and then it also helps in better blood circulation.
- Even carrot juice is considered helpful. Rich in folic acid, this is a good way of healing.
- Spinach should be eaten regularly, rich in iron and infused with multiple vitamins and minerals, these amazing leaves can help you cure Asthma.
- Basil infused steam can be taken to purify your lungs. Steam baths can be advantageous.
Home Remedies for Asthma Treatment:
Some home remedies used in Asthma Treatment are:
There are numerous ways to heal Asthma, including these herbs to your diet can be really beneficial. Also following a healthy lifestyle is the ultimate thing to live healthy.
It is recommended not to smoke cigarettes if you have asthma, you should avoid it completely. Smokers are prone to asthma and even the passive smokers. Try not to indulge in smoking either actively or passively. Also, make sure you don’t stay in polluted areas, rather be at places where clean air is available. Breathing fresh and clean air is important to help your body get enough oxygen.
Yoga is also another good thing which can help you to focus on your breathing techniques, every morning dedicate few minutes to yoga to purify your body and soul. It will not only help your body to remove toxins but also, help you in breathing well and thus, living a superior and healthy life.
Choice is always yours, people are often into smoking and on the other hand, suffering from Asthma even, they are not just ruining their lungs but also their lifestyle and thus, will be prone to multiple diseases in the future. It is better to consult an Ayurvedic expert soon and get yourself tested in order to cure Asthma! Experts can help you a lot in following a healthy diet and living a better life.
Foods that are beneficial in Asthma:
- Add garlic, ginger, apple and fenugreek to your meals.
- Eating dates and wheat can be good.
- Try to drink lukewarm water always.
Ayurveda can be impressively effective in treating asthma and helping you live an enhanced and healthy life. Ayurvedic medicines have no such side effects and can be consumed easily. Asthma which is a serious disease can be treated differently and completely by Ayurvedic medicines. Herbs like ginger, pepper, amla, tulsi, etc. can be really helpful and it is great to add these to daily schedules. Also, following a healthy lifestyle, free from smoking and excess consumption of alcohol is another way of preventing asthma.