Ayurvedic treatment is a multidisciplinary approach, not at all like Allopathic (modern medicine system) treatment where the principle anxiety is on medications. In Ayurveda there are different option available to treat the disease or life style disorder.
Routines for Treatment:
As per Ayurveda concept, there are distinctive systems for treatment for any disease or problem .
Palliative treatment alludes to implies for lessening of expanded doshas for curing the ailment or diminishing its side effects. It comprises of taking after measures:-
- Snehan Karma or utilization of oil externally for massage etc or Ghrit for internally
- Swedan Karma or fomentation
- Yoga & Meditation (Exercise)
- Exposure to sun
- Exposure to natural air
- Taking herbs which increase digestion
- Taking ayurvedic medicines eliminate the toxins
Detoxification Treatment (Panchkarma)
Detoxification alludes to evacuation of gathered/accumulated toxins or doshas from the body. This is finished by five karam (Systems) known as Panchakarma. They are as per the following:
- Vamana or instigated spewing
- Virechana or instigated purgation
- Basti Karam or Enema
- Nasya or nasal medication
- Rakta mokshana or phlebotomy.
Different types of Ayurvedic Treatment:
- Fasting & Lifle style modification
- Urine treatment.
- Rejuvenation (Rasaayana) treatment.
- Fish treatment (for asthma)
- Ayurvedic Mental Therapy for Ailments.
- Ayurvedic/Herbal Medicines- which are extracted from plants and herbs.
- Mineral (metal) drugs – which are extracted from minerals, pearls and gems and used after purification.
- Herbomineral formulations – Which are a mix combination of both herbs and minerals.
Article wrote by: Dr Baldeep Kour – Founder & Medical Director – DEEP AYURVEDA